- For the Series 5-7 competitor, see The Alien
- "...Three inch spikes as the main weaponry, electric power, 70 kilos, it's lighter here..."
- — Jonathan Pearce introduces Alien
Alien was a competitor robot which attempted to enter Series 3 of Robot Wars. While it was not selected for the main competition, it did compete in the Robotic Soccer side tournament, losing to Evil Weevil despite neither robot managing to score.
Alien was a green box robot with a long front wedge. Powered by electricity and featuring three-inch rear spikes as weapons, Alien had a very large ground clearance.
- "..., but to me, looks the less well-made robot."
- — Jonathan Pearce's concern about Alien
- "Will they be "Dunn" in by Evil Weevil?"
- — Jonathan Pearce makes a pun on the team's surname
Evil Weevil got to the ball first, but took it away from the goal. Alien was moving slowly around the arena, before Evil Weevil lost possession and Alien grabbed the ball, but it also lost possession. Both robots couldn't control the ball well and Evil Weevil was momentarily pinned on the arena wall. Just as it got free an arena spike came up and flipped an approaching Alien over. Dead Metal came in and righted Alien, but it was unable to move again.
- "I don't know what a referee have made of that...a tackle from underneath, not from behind."
- — Jonathan Pearce
Evil Weevil finally managing to get the ball to the goal end, but a block from Matilda meant the ball was sent wide. The match went to the judges who sent Evil Weevil through and Alien out of the competition.
|ALIEN - RESULTS|
|Round 1||vs. Evil Weevil||Lost|
|Series||Alien Series Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Robotic Soccer|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|
- In the Series 3 results in Robot Wars: The Ultimate Guide, Alien is listed as "The Alien", not to be confused with the Series 5-7 competitor.