American Robot Wars 1996 (also known as American Robot Wars Final 1996 on the Robot Wars Club release) is a video highlighting battles from the Third Annual Robot Wars in San Francisco that year. First made available exclusively to members of the Robot Wars Club in 1998, it was later released to the general public on October 8, 2000 as part of the Special Edition Double Pack. New members to the club were given a preview video as part of their membership.
- The Master vs. Tazz
- BioHazard vs. Robert Redford Jr.
- Punjar (spelt Pungar in the graphics and pronounced as such by the narrator) vs. Red Scorpion
- Nemesis vs. TerMinal frenZy
- Gutrip vs. Frank
- La Machine vs. South Bay Mauler
- Tazz vs. La Machine
- TerMinal frenZy vs. BioHazard
- Gutrip vs. Killbborg
- Killbborg vs. BioHazard
- Punjar vs. Vlad the Impaler
- DooMore vs. La Machine
- BioHazard vs. Vlad the Impaler
- BioHazard vs. La Machine
- WYSIWYG vs. Steel at Work (UK vs. France)
- Red Scorpion vs. The Master (First round losers that wanted to prove they were tougher)
- Arsenic vs. Spunky Munkey
- Heavyweight Melee (The Master vs. La Machine vs. BioHazard vs. DooMore vs. Vlad the Impaler)
- Featherweight Melee
- Lightweight Melee
- Heavyweight Melee Final
- The video seems to focus more on heavyweight battles than the other weight categories.