- "There's supposed to be dynamite in that thing!"
- — Stefan Frank
Bang was a loanerbot that was lent to Team Boltz to enter Season 2 of Robot Wars: Extreme Warriors, after Psycho Chicken was damaged in battle. It entered the Tag Team Terror alongside Snookums, but the team lost to G-Force and Sir Force A Lot. Bang had previously competed in Season 1 as Rot Box, also under the control of Team Boltz.
- "Bang's running a pneumatic mace with 1,000lbs per square inch..."
- — Stefan Frank
Bang was a large box-shaped robot featuring a wooden body, running on two wheels. It was armed with a set of five front spikes, and a pneumatic hammer with a head designed to resemble that of a morning star mace, with 1,000lbs of power. It featured a top speed of 14mph and was capable of pulling a pick-up truck at that speed. It was maneuverable, but its axe caused little damage, and both its armor and exposed tires were vulnerable to attack.
Bang differs from its previous identity as Bang by being much lighter, at 187lbs instead of 214lbs. It was now painted white, and was aesthetically modeled around TNT, brandishing words such as "EXPLOSIVE" and "DANGER" on the robot. It also lacked the spikes used by Rot Box.
Bang’s only appearance came in the Tag Team Terror competition, where it was paired with Snookums. In the first round, they faced G-Force and Sir Force A Lot, with Snookums and G-Force starting first.
- "Well, we've got a box of TNT here and we believe we're gonna do a bang-up job out there!"
- — Jason Barger before Bang and Snookums' Tag Team Terror battle
Bang left its corner as soon as it was tagged by Snookums, and dodged G-Force's charge before driving towards it and being momentarily lifted and pushed away by G-Force. Sir Force A Lot slammed into Bang's side with its blades, and Bang spun in circles over the Flame Pit before meeting Sir Force A Lot again and being pushed back. At this point, Bang was left immobilized as its right-hand tire became badly damaged, before it was positioned onto - and away from - the Floor Flipper by Sir Killalot. Both Sir Force A Lot and G-Force rammed Bang again, before G-Force pushed it into the wall and Shunt while axing it. Shunt axed and lifted Bang in his CPZ, before Sir Force A Lot pushed it across the arena and into the pit, where Bang was soon joined by Snookums. This eliminated both robots from the Tag Team Terror competition.
- "Usually we see you out here with Psycho Chicken, but you proved today, without a shadow of a doubt, that you can lose with any robot!"
- — Mick Foley to Team Boltz after the Tag Team Terror battle
|BANG - RESULTS|
|Tag Team Terror|
Competing with Snookums, Round 1
|Round 1||vs. G-Force & Sir Force A Lot||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|Main Series||Bang Series Record|
|Season 1|| Entered with Mad Cow|
Robot Rebellion with Rot Box
|Season 2|| Tag Team Terror, Round 1|
Entered with Psycho Chicken
|Nickelodeon||Did not enter|
- NOTE 1: Bang entered the Robot Rebellion of Season 1 as its previous identity, Rot Box.
- NOTE 2: Team Boltz also built Mad Cow Bot, and allowed Team Think Tank to compete with it in Season 2.
- Bang and Rot Box were the only instances of a loanerbot being rebranded by the team who competed with both versions.