- "Let's get hammered"
- — Slogan on top of Bondi Titch
Bondi Titch was the Australian representative in the Commonwealth Carnage of Robot Wars Extreme: Series 2. It was built by a member of the Robot Wars crew specifically for this purpose, making it a stock robot, with the driver chosen by a contest held in Australia. In its only battle, it was flipped out of the arena along with Weld-Dor 3 by Firestorm 4.
Bondi Titch was a wedge shaped robot which was armed with a large hammer and armoured in polycarbonate. It was very manoeuvrable with top speeds of 12mph, but the team had little time to practise driving.
In its first round battle, Bondi Titch faced Firestorm 4, Weld-Dor 3 and Corkscrew. It was immediately overturned by Firestorm 4, but was re-righted and moved away from the English machine, which then threw Weld-Dor 3 out of the arena. Bondi Titch then activated the pit release and was nearly thrown from the arena by Firestorm 4 again. Then, Corkscrew came in at full speed and attacked Bondi Titch. It attacked again and knocked a panel off the Brisbane machine.
Bondi Titch then attempted to hammer Corkscrew and almost drove into the pit. Firestorm 4 threw it onto the arena wall in a CPZ, and unsuccessfully tried to flip it out three times. Next, Mr. Psycho came in and hit Bondi Titch with its considerably more powerful hammer. The Australian robot then escaped from the CPZ, but Firestorm 4 flipped it over again, and then threw it out of the arena.
- "The Australians surfing their way out of the competition it would seem."
- — Jonathan Pearce, as Bondi Titch was stuck on the arena wall
|BONDI TITCH - RESULTS|
Representing Australia, Round 1
|Battle 1||vs. Corkscrew (SCO), Firestorm 4 (ENG), Weld-Dor 3 (NIR)||Eliminated|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- The Bondi Titch team were one of only two Australian teams to compete in Robot Wars, the other being Terror Australis.
- Bondi Titch was the only Stock Robot to appear on the classic UK series after The Second Wars, and was also the only one with a moving weapon and to represent another nation.