- "Daisy has this very strange "skipping rope" design, it's a weapon that flips all the way around, just like a skipping rope! Get it?"
- — Philippa Forrester introduces Daisy
Daisy was a robot which was entered into Series 3 of Robot Wars. It was drawn against Aggrobot in Round 1, but had to pull out before the battle due to mechanical failures and was replaced by Binky. Due to Daisy's withdrawal, very little is known about it. Daisy did not attempt to enter any series afterwards.
Daisy was a green and black, circular-shaped robot with a "skipping rope" metal bar attached to an axle through the robot's body, designed to swing over the robot like a skipping rope. Not only could the bar be used as a weapon, it also made Daisy one of the few robots in Series 3 to have a self-righting mechanism. The lid was decorated with the robot's name, and floral designs.
Daisy was placed in Heat C of the Third Wars, and was due to fight the much larger Aggrobot machine in the first round of the heat. However, Daisy was having some mechanical failures in the pits which the team could not fix in time, forcing them to pull out of the competition. Daisy's place was then taken by the substitute robot, Binky. However, Binky lost to Aggrobot in the battle anyway.
- "Next up, Daisy against Aggrobot, but news from the pits, Daisy, mechanical failures, ruled out."
- — Jonathan Pearce, prior to Daisy's scheduled battle
|DAISY - RESULTS|
|The Third Wars - UK Championship|
|Heat C, Round 1||vs. Aggrobot||Withdrew|
|NOTE: Daisy was originally supposed to fight Aggrobot, but was forced to drop out. It was replaced by Binky.|
|Series||Daisy Series Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Withdrew|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|
- Although Daisy was not the only robot to withdraw from the Third Wars, as at least three other robots are known to have done so, it was the only robot to have its withdrawal acknowledged.