This page lists every robot which reached a Grand Final of Dutch Robot Wars. They are listed by their finals-to-series entered ratio.
To avoid confusion regarding the performance ratio of robots that only entered one series, this page is split into two halves. The first half is for robots that made two attempts at the title.
- Competitors are listed according to success rate.
- In the case of an equal placement, robots without wildcards are ranked above robots with wildcards.
- In the case that equal placement still occurs, competitors are listed alphabetically.
Success rate is determined by the following equation.
Success rate = (Heats won + Wildcards)/No. of appearances x 100
- "‡" indicates a wildcard was received for that year.
|Competitor||No. of appearances||Heats won||Wildcards||Success rate (%)||Series Record||Notes|
The second half of this article is for robots that made one single attempt at the title. As all robots included here have a 100% success rate, they are simply listed by stage reached. However, the heats won and wildcard distinction are still included.
|Competitor||Heats won||Wildcards||Series Record||Notes|
The rules of Dutch Robot Wars stated that the best performing Belgian robot was crowned the Belgian Champion.
|Series||Robot||Notes||Furthest Reached in Dutch Robot Wars|
|Dutch Robot Wars: Series 1||Pika 2||The only champion of any kind not to progress beyond the heats.||Heat Final|
|Dutch Robot Wars: Series 2||Philipper 2||Runner-up|
- Only two robots reached the Grand Final of both series of Dutch Robot Wars; Bamm Bamm and Lizzard. However, both robots had to rely on a wildcard for one of their Grand Final appearances. No robot managed to win its heat in both series.
- Coincidentally, Bamm Bamm and Lizzard both met in the first round of the Dutch Series 2 Grand Final, and twice in Dutch Series 1.