Here is the place to discuss anything about Random Format Series 4.
We have 102 robots in Series 4. 80 of these will be in the regular heats.
- Series 1/2 Gauntlet, Trial, Arena heat (6)
- Series 3/5 H2H heat (8)
- Series 4 3-way melee heat (6)
- Dutch Wars/Semi-Finals Losers melee heat (6)
- Series 6/7 4-way melee heat (8)
- Series 8/9 Round Robin heat (8)
- Series 10 Redemption bracket (6)
- Annihilator heat (6)
- Tag Team heat (Double the robots so two heat winners) (16)
- 10-Robot-Rumble heat (10)
This leaves 22 robots, who will compete in groups into some of these trial tournaments.
- Challenge Belt format
- Pinball tournament
- Sumo Basho Tournament
- Gauntlet runs only tournament
- Robotic Soccer tournament
Once we have all heat numbers decided, I will randomise the robot order and randomise the heat order. The heat formats will be coming out in that order, so don't expect to see Series 1 as Heat A. Pay attention to the first paragraph I write on each page as it will explain the format of that heat. I will be running one heat at a time, except for the trials, which I will put up together so we get more than one thing to judge at a time. Jimlaad43(talk) 13:50, April 7, 2020 (UTC)