- "This school-designed robot, Krayzee Tokyo, is very light at 3.2 kilograms and apparently is driven by a teddy bear. Has a top speed of 12 miles per hour and a zero turning circle."
- — Jonathan Pearce introduces Krayzee Tokyo
Krayzee Tokyo was a very small Featherweight Robot that competed in Series 1 of Robot Wars. Krayzee Tokyo competed in the Featherweight feature Heat D of the wars, and managed to get to the Trial Stage of the heat where it broke down after suffering damage when it "False Started".
It was a slightly rounded wedge robot driven by a teddy bear, with bumper weapons to push robots aside. It had a top speed of 12 mph. However, it was incredibly unreliable, burning up three different batteries (including those lent to them by Adam Clark from his Armadillo machine).
- "Its armour plating is impenetrable to chainsaws and other pokey things."
- — Matthew Davy
Krayzee Tokyo was built by a team of students from Milton Keynes, one of several school teams in Series 1, like Detonator and Roadblock. The team consisted of Kevin Church, Matthew Davy and Chris Purchase. Kevin Church was responsible for driving the robot in its appearances.
- "What on earth have they made this thing out of? One of its weapons is that curved bumper, they say, to push opponents out of the way. Seems to me, to have been out of one of those stickers you get in bubblegum packets!"
- — Jonathan Pearce as Krayzee Tokyo runs the Gauntlet
Krayzee Tokyo drove through the maze, before running into the springs. Matilda attempted to attack but also got stuck before the house robot's engine exploded. As purple smoke engulfed the arena, the cease was called. This distance was enough to qualify for the Stock Car Trial in 4th place, ahead of Bugs and the eliminated Vector of Armageddon.
In the Stock Car, Krayzee Tokyo appeared to jump start the race - driver Kevin Church blamed interfering frequencies from his adversaries. Regardless of the advantage, Krayzee Tokyo spun into the inside wall of turn one. It retired after crashing into SAT'arn just over halfway through the first lap.
- "No, no, no, the one that looks like a dustbin or something, is out!"
- — Jeremy Clarkson after the trial
|KRAYZEE TOKYO - RESULTS|
|The First Wars - UK Championship|
|Heat D, Gauntlet||12.65m (4th)||Qualified|
|Heat D, Trial (Stock Car)||0 laps (5th)||Eliminated|
|Series||Krayzee Toyko Series Record|
|The First Wars||Heat, Trial|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|
- Krayzee Tokyo is one of 20 main series robots never to fight in robot combat, having only ever been in the Gauntlet or Trial.
- According to Oliver Steeples, whilst Krayzee Tokyo was being taken out of the arena, the remote control car went into overdrive, chewing up the jumper of the man carrying and burning out the robots resistor.