Night Stalker (also spelt as Nightstalker) was an American robot that entered the second season of Robot Wars: Extreme Warriors. It fought in the US Championship and the Robot Rebellion and lost both times to Rosie the Riveter 2.
The team all worked at the U.S. border patrol, where the term 'night stalker' is a commonly heard.
Night Stalker was a circular robot, which functions as a full-body spinner, with saw blades for teeth, and a green pair of eyes decorated on the front. Night Stalker could reportedly spin at 1000rpm, though these speeds were not demonstrated in combat. The robot was also heavily armoured, but had a high ground clearance and no self-righting mechanism.
Night Stalker fought in the US Championship against Rosie the Riveter 2 and Basenji. It started by breaking off Basenji's hole saw, but lost momentum to its spinner in the process. It was then pushed into an angle grinder by Basenji, and pushed into Sir Killalot's CPZ by Rosie the Riveter 2. Sir Killalot grabbed hold of Night Stalker and dropped it. Rosie the Riveter and Basenji continued to push Night Stalker into Sir Killalot until its batteries became loose, hanging from the bottom of the robot, which immobilized Night Stalker. It was counted out by Refbot, and dumped out of the arena by Sir Killalot, to the amusement of the team.
- "Not only have I never seen a team so thoroughly dominated in Robot Wars, I don't think I've ever seen a team enjoy being dominated like you were!"
- — Mick Foley
Night Stalker also fought Rosie the Riveter 2 in the Robot Rebellion, and quickly got up to spinning speed, knocking Rosie the Riveter 2 away on the first impact. However, a later slam from Rosie the Riveter 2 disabled the spinner of Night Stalkers, which was helplessly pushed it into the arena wall, and eventually the CPZ. Night Stalker was attacked by Matilda and Shunt, and became immobilized as a result of the axe blows and flywheel attacks. Night Stalker was pushed towards the floor flipper by Rosie the Riveter 2, then placed onto The Drop Zone by Shunt. Night Stalker revived its spinning weapon as a form of defence, but still took damage from a falling washing machine, and Matilda, before 'cease' was called.
- Mick Foley: "That's a nice story [to Team Juggerbot], kinda makes you guys feel guilty for having a name like the 'peeping toms'!"
- Night Stalker team: "Night Stalker!"
- Mick Foley: "Yeah, like there's a difference!"
- — Mick Foley compares the names of Rosie the Riveter 2 and Night Stalker
|NIGHT STALKER - RESULTS|
Heats, Round 1
|Heat E, Round 1||vs. Basenji, Rosie the Riveter 2||Eliminated|
|Round 1||vs. Rosie the Riveter 2||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 2
|Main Series||Night Stalker Series Record|
|Season 1||Did not enter|
|Season 2||Heat, Round 1|
|Nickelodeon||Did not enter|
- Night Stalker was the only competitor in Season 2 to compete in more than one battle, and compete against the same robot in both.
- An image of Sir Killalot lifting Night Stalker was used in Robot Wars: The Ultimate Guide next to a passage about Chris Reynolds, designer of the House Robots.