- "Took 2 months to build, the axe is powered by a wheelchair motor. Ready for thrills and suspense? Hitchcock's Psycho wasn't as frightening as this! Coming mother!"
- — Jonathan Pearce introduces Psychokiller
Psychokiller was a yellow wedge robot that participated in the Third Wars. Its weapon was an axe which had two furry hands grasping it and was powered by a wheelchair motor. The face on the front was said to be inspired by Salvador Dali's paintings.
- "Classic wedge shape, with the axe, so hopefully that will work very well, we know from the past it does."
- — Phillipa Forrester looks over Psychokiller in the pits
Psychokiller took three months to build and lost in the first round, and did not return beyond this failure.
It may have been named after the Talking Heads' song of the same name.
Psychokiller met Dreadnaut in the first round. Dreadnaut drove in first, but the robots rarely did damage to each other. Psychokiller began circling the flame pit before driving into Sir Killalot, who snapped off its axe. Dreadnaut then pushed Psychokiller back over the flame pit, immobilising it before the house robots attacked. Shunt cleaved a number of holes in its bodywork, and used its scoop along with Sir Killalot's lance to flip Psychokiller over, with Jonathan Pearce noting visible damage on both sides, before causing more damage to the underbelly of Psychokiller.
- "It's been a nightmare for them! Psycho battle, let alone Psychokiller"
- — Jonathan Pearce as Psychokiller lies immobile
|PSYCHOKILLER - RESULTS|
|The Third Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 1
|Heat P, Round 1||vs. Dreadnaut||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
- Series 1-2: Did not enter
- Series 3: Heat, Round 1
- Series 4-7, 2016,2017: Did not enter
- Jonathan Pearce claimed Psychokiller took two months to build, but the robot's statistics card said it took three months to build.