- "This fantastic looking piggy-pink robot came snorting and grunting into the arena..."
- — Robot Wars Fun Fax
- "4 24-volt motors can surprisingly only generate 4 miles an hour. The plastic barrel body shell's a worry, the baseboard's light alloy honeycomb. Mmm, tasty - for the House Robots!"
- — Jonathan Pearce describes Robopig
As its name suggests, Robopig was designed to resemble a pig, with a plastic shell, four outside wheels powered by wheelchair motors, paintbrush mascara for the eyelashes, a light alloy honeycomb 'nose', and a small spring attached to the back end to represent the curly tail. Its main weapon was a large hinged spike that came out of the robot's 'snout', which could alternately lift up and bludgeon its opponents. The spike was referred to as a "Vicious Piggy Lick" by the team, and the robot also boasted good pushing power and electromagnetic brakes. However, Robopig was slow at 4mph and had a high ground clearance, making it easy for wedges to get underneath, as its defeat to Napalm demonstrated.
In the first round of Heat G of the Third Wars, Robopig was placed up against fellow newcomers Bulldog Breed. Bulldog Breed was incredibly slow to get off the mark, and a sluggish shoving match ensued, until Robopig eventually pushed Bulldog Breed into one of the CPZs. Bulldog Breed was deemed immobilised, before Shunt hacked into its top armour, and 'cease' was called.
- "Well, at the moment, the victory could be in the piggy bank!"
- — Jonathan Pearce during Robopig's second battle
This victory put Robopig through to the second round, where it faced previous Semi-Finalists Napalm. Before this battle, Daniel described Napalm as 'a pile of junk', which Dartford Girls Grammar captain David Crosby humorously agreed on. In the battle itself, Robopig was fairly aggressive until it drove up Napalm's front plough and turned itself onto its back, being held in place by its spring 'tail'. After spending some time trying to re-right itself, Robopig eventually reversed and toppled over onto its back. Sir Killalot speared Robopig on his lance and pushed it to the Flame Pit, the House Robot catching fire in the process. Cease was called as the flaming Sir Killalot backed into the wall and was extinguished by members of the production crew. Needless to say, Robopig was eliminated from the competition.
|ROBOPIG - RESULTS|
|The Third Wars - UK Championship|
Heat, Round 2
|Heat G, Round 1||vs. Bulldog Breed||Won|
|Heat G, Round 2||vs. Napalm||Lost|
- Wins: 1
- Losses: 1
|Series||Robopig Series Record|
|The First Wars||Did not enter|
|The Second Wars||Did not enter|
|The Third Wars||Heat, Round 2|
|The Fourth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Fifth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Sixth Wars||Did not enter|
|The Seventh Wars||Did not enter|
|Series 8||Did not enter|
|Series 9||Did not enter|
|Series 10||Did not enter|
- Robopig was the only machine to defeat Bulldog Breed that never reached a Grand Final.
- Robopig was one of the robots described in the Robot Wars Fun Fax. Aside from Roadblock, it was the only robot that did not fight in Series 4 to be included (discounting Plunderstorm).