- "This is Robot Wars Revealed, where we put on the camouflage, go deep undercover and delve behind the trenches of Robot Wars. We discover what life is like in the pits, we dig the dirt with the contenders' own video diaries, and come up for air in the arena, to witness revving chainsaws and clashing steel."
- — Philippa Forrester's introduction
Robot Wars Revealed was a spin-off series of the British television game show Robot Wars. It was originally broadcast from 1998 to 1999 on BBC Choice, around the same time as The Second Wars. The series was presented by Philippa Forrester, and featured behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the robots featured in the Series 2 heats, as well as setting up trials, like Joust. It also featured highlights of each battle in each respective heat, although whilst the battle music can be heard, Jonathan Pearce's commentary is notably absent.
Most of the series is considered to be lost media, as only two recordings of the spin-off show have resurfaced online, with the episodes based upon the behind-the-scenes of Heat I and Heat G surviving as of 2021. This is out of a total of 14 episodes, or fifteen if the listed programme "Chill on Choice" on the BBC Programme Index archive is counted.
- "They went out on (the then new) BBC digital TV service [BBC Choice] to entice people into getting digital set top boxes. Thing is- hardly anyone had bought them at that time."
- — Simon Harrison on the disappearance of Robot Wars Revealed
Robin Herrick of the Cold Fusion Team was also known to have purchased a physical video copy of the episode based on Heat D directly from Mentorn. Very little information on this episode is available, but Herrick revealed on the team's website that it contained behind-the-scenes material he recorded for Bodyhammer's entry into The First Wars. Herrick referred to the series by the title Robot Wars Uncovered, although it is unknown whether this was an alternative official name given by Mentorn.
- "Not many people will have seen Robot Wars Uncovered on BBC Choice (digital) which is a shame because in many ways it's more interesting than the main series. We bought a video from Mentorn of the show we were on. The video diary bits (including a supposed sneak shot of the bare chassis) are from Series 1 - for some reason they didn't use any of the Series 2 material I recorded. You'll probably have to wait for Series 3 to see that!"
- — Robin Herrick on the Robot Wars Revealed episode based on Series 2, Heat D
Episodes of Robot Wars Revealed were originally broadcast on BBC Choice, and aired after the respective Series 2 heat had finished on BBC 2.
|1||November 6th 1998|
|2||November 13th 1998|
|3||November 20th 1998|
|4||November 27th 1998|
|5||December 4th 1998|
|6||December 11th 1998|
|7||December 18th 1998|
|8||January 8th 1999|
|9||January 15th 1999|
|10||January 22nd 1999|
|11||February 5th 1999|
|12||February 12th 1999|
|13||January 22nd 2000|
|14||September 2nd 2000|