Squirmin Vermin was a loanerbot that fought in Nickelodeon Robot Wars. It fought exclusively the House Robot Rebellion, at the controls of Team Chippermonkey. Squirmin Vermin was easily defeated by the House Robots, sustaining damage before being dropped out of the arena by Sir K.
Squirmin Vermin was a lengthy robot, designed to resemble a mouse, and was coated in yellow fur. It was complete with floppy ears, whiskers, tail and a pair of eyes, and a ball-point nose. Its weapon was a pneumatic lifter that formed the robot's snout. Squirmin Vermin's lifter was reasonably powerful, but its weight imbalance gave it a tendency to lift itself up while trying to lift opponents. Squirmin Vermin also had largely exposed wheels and lacked a self-righting mechanism. Its official weakness was that its fur was flammable, although this proved not to be an issue as all fire hazards were disabled during its only appearance.
Aside from the change in fur color, Squirmin Vermin differed from its previous identity, The Green Mouse, due to its greater weight at 209lbs, compared to 198lbs.
Squirmin Vermin immediately drove towards both of the House Robots. After being nudged by and dodging Dead Metal, it attempted to lift Shunt, but lost its rubber nose and lifted itself in doing so, allowing Dead Metal to come in and slice through one of its wheels. The four robots became locked together, before Squirmin Vermin sustained more damage from Dead Metal and was axed and lifted simultaneously by Shunt.
- "Poor Squirmin Vermin never had a chance, so what do these challengers have to learn about this round? Don't mess with the House Bots... as Shunt drags Squirmin Vermin close to the mouse hole..."
- — Stefan Frank as Shunt axes and drags Squirmin Vermin towards the pit
Firing its lifter in vain, Squirmin Vermin was axed by Shunt again, who proceeded to drag it towards the pit, only for Squirmin Vermin to creep away from the edge. It momentarily drove alongside Dead Metal before being lifted by Shunt again, at which point Sir K entered the arena and picked Squirmin Vermin up with his jaws. Sir K carried Squirmin Vermin across the arena before dropping it over the wall, eliminating it from the House Robot Rebellion. The rubber 'nose' was later retrieved and handed back to Team Chippermonkey in the post-battle interview.
- "...Squirmin Vermin, held high above the arena...just wriggling helplessly as Sir K dumps him out of the arena! And the crowd love that little departure!"
- — Stefan Frank as Sir K dumps Squirmin Vermin out of the arena
|SQUIRMIN VERMIN - RESULTS|
|House Robot Rebellion|
Competing with Humdrum
|House Robot Rebellion||vs. Shunt & Dead Metal (later joined by Sir K)||Lost|
- Wins: 0
- Losses: 1
|US Series||Squirmin Vermin Series Record|
|Season 1||Did not enter|
|Season 2||Entered with Basenji|
|Nickelodeon|| House Robot Rebellion|
Entered with Basenji and Rigby
NOTE: Squirmin Vermin also competed in Season 1 of Extreme Warriors using its previous identity, The Green Mouse.
- Squirmin Vermin and Humdrum are the only robots which debuted outside of the first two UK series to compete on the show without battling another competitor robot, although both of their previous identities did.