- I guess we should if there's any info. I'll check videos to see if there's any info when Phillipa looks at the robots in the pits. ManUCrazy 11:00, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
I seem to remember Daisy in my mind, I'm going to have a go at drawing it or what I think it looks like. I'll get back to you as soon as I've done it. Llamaman201 (talk) 17:24, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Just got this screenshot from the opening of Heat C. This may come in handy. Hogwild94 18:34, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
You're welcome man! Hogwild94 18:38, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, that's really good, nice work. Mr drawing kind of looks like it :P Llamaman201 (talk) 19:17, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
That's what I thought too but we should find some evidence first. Badnik96 23:39, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, I think I heard this as well. By the way, the fact that there are 3 teams with the Daisy name doesn't really matter: Daisy Cutter only later fought in Series 7, and the Daisy Chopper team were trying to qualify for this series with Daisy Chopper. Besides, this was the series after Daisy withdrew, so it is likely to be Daisy with some improvements made. Datovidny (talk) 07:54, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
Your logic makes sense.
- Why would the Daisy Chopper team enter with two robots. What about the other version of Daisy chopper though?
- However, Iron Daisy might just be a up graded Daisy.
- I see what you mean, with the big wheels. I doubt it though, the weaponry would suggest it isn't, and the bulgy body panels. Others may have a different opinion, so wait for them. Datovidny (talk) 16:35, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
- It's certainly possible, as we know the arm went all the way round, and from the picture it looks like it might be capable. snowdog140 16:04, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Hang on a minute, you know when in Series 3, whilst Philippa would go through each robot in the pits before the line-up for Round 1 is shown, and how as she came to each robot, a small caption, with the robot's name and profile picture is there? Well, looking at Daisy's, there seems to be a really large "thing" above the wheels. So I strongly doubt that it's invertible. Datovidny (talk) 17:21, May 23, 2012 (UTC)