I was just thinking of adding a new category, and I thought I'd ask what other people thought first. I was thinking, like the pages of all of the TV series robots to participate in video games, if I should add a 'Differences from real life' category, because some pullbacks, like the Wheely Big Cheese pullback have some significant differences between the toy and the real robot, so if you think this is a bad or good idea then post on this talk page. RelicRaider (talk) 16:41, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Can you list the specific things? Because I only think cosmetic differences would be notable, not mechanical or structural differences that would be unreasonable to expect the toymaker to resolve. RA2; aka Resetti's Replicas. (My Talk) 17:02, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, I meant cosmetic differences, like for Wheely big cheese:
- the Wheely Big Cheese toy has two small wheels on the underside of the flipper, not present on the actual robot.
- The Wheely Big Cheese logo is not on the underside of the flipper on the toy.
- The toy is not invertible
- Sounds good, those are legitimate difference. While you're at it, would you delete the mentions of differences from the main body? RA2; aka Resetti's Replicas. (My Talk) 17:27, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
Playsets page Edit
Either as a note to myself for the future, or for someone else to take on, we're going to need a separate page for the playsets. This is because we now have:
- Minibot Arena
- The Gauntlet
- Smash 'N' Crash Playset
- HEXBUG Robot Wars Arena
- HEXBUG Robot Wars Clusterbots Stadium