Are you sure we agreed to use The Kraken as the name for this article? As far as I can tell from the guidelines we have on the Style Guide, the two robots are equal for everything except that Victor has been in more episodes, so that would make the Victor the more notable according to those guidelines. Is that correct or have I missed something? Christophee (talk) 15:05, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
When two robots were tied on all points, we decided to use the latest incarnation of that robot. Victor and Victor 2 were counted as two seperate robots when checking who won battles according to the style guide. In fact, the example of Victor/The Kraken is in the Style Guide. GutripperSpeak 20:56, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, the example that's used in the Style Guide is Attila the Drum and Jackson Wallop. Why are we regarding Victor and Victor 2 as separate robots for this when we usually group robots and their sequels together (with a few exceptions)? Christophee (talk) 22:52, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- Which robot has the most wins in the main competition?
- Which robot has the most wins in side events, Extreme or otherwise?
- Which robot has appeared in the most episodes? (recaps and flashbacks don't count)
- Which robot has won more awards?
- Which robot has won more award nominations?
- Which robot has achieved a significant feat, such as being the first clusterbot or walker?
The Kraken vs Victor/Victor 2
- Victor has 1 win (Scarab) while The Kraken has 1 (Pinsir/Cobra)
- I did not count the trial or Gauntlet.
- Neither had any success in side competitions
- Victor appeared in more episodes.
- Neither won any awards
- Neither received any nominations
- Neither achieved any significant feats.
- Just as I said right at the start. Thanks for clearing that up. Christophee (talk) 00:29, 15 May 2009 (UTC)