Youtube replies Edit
- "This was because of the alliance with Kat 3 and Firestorm in Techno games. Also Kat 3's team wanted a good Female driver or assistant to a good driver just for the tournament."
- — panickattack100
Ok Deadbotuliza, I've had enough. Not only have you done what I specifically asked you not to, you've told me a fact that I found out, straight from Georje Williams herself. I swear, if you "explain" things to me one more time, you'll be fast tracked to a ban that is measure in months. TG (t c) 06:16, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Congratz; you are cleared to be in Wiki Wars 2. Keep up the good work. RA2; aka Resetti's Replicas. (My Talk) 22:03, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. Please can you either temporarily unprotect Alternatrive Extreme Warrors 1, or allow me to write down an opinion?--Deadbotuliza (talk) 18:34, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- True, but I will miss two weeks at the end March/start April.--Deadbotuliza (talk) 19:14, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
I forgot to sign in. Edit
time for a break. Edit
Hung vote Edit
Thanks for updating my Wheely Big Cheese article. I hope to make more pullback articles.RoboFan 13:43, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Wouldn't it be cool to make that 1000th article? I think it would be amazing! By me,RoboFan 16:42, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for showing me, I might make a couple later.
OK,laterRoboFan 14:46, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I'm back. Why are there only 991 articles now? Surely there were 994? RoboFan 19:59, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
What is this new rule, exactly?--Rammingspeed 16:46, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Only teams that have done something notable can get pages. Teams who have acheived lots or who have built a lot of robots get pages. --Deadbotuliza (talk) 17:18, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
Surely, since we're making a wiki on all of robot wars, every team should get a page? RoboFan 15:46, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
I haven't got a message from Toon Ganondorf telling me about that rule. RoboFan 15:49, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
Yes I am indeed Robotwarsmad on youtube, I do believe you're on youtube as well?
I was PanickAttack100, but I haven't commented for a long time. Thanks for the Tornado video (And the Chaos 2 and X-Terminator ones), and good choice of song as well. By the way, do you have tips for me on how to build a robot?--Deadbotuliza (talk) 20:27, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
Well, what I would say is you start with a featherweight rambot or you could buy a Battle Rat from Roaming Robots, they're ideal for beginners,
To answer your question Edit
I made some good ones. Check it out. RoboFan 20:09, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
Redone Series 3Edit
In case you don't already know, we're doing a Redone Series 3 in the arena.--Rammingspeed 13:56, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
I am sorry, but I don't think I will return to edit on this wiki. I have enjoyed it in general, but have lost interest, and am unhappy with some of your desicions, such as CBFan (though he had no right to edit TG's page, his anger was understandable) and the Mad Cow article (I still praise your handling of Team Run Amok though). I would still like to see Hammerhead in the wiki tournament if it goes ahead though, as it would be a lovely way to round of my association with the wiki.
I am sorry if I have left so abruptly, and thank you for your pixctures and articles on the dutch wars.
Please submit your vote either
- Through the "E-Mail this user" function - http://robotwars.wikia.com/wiki/Special:EmailUser/Toon_Ganondorf
- Going to my Youtube profile :http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiBattleaxe?feature=mhee - and sending me a message through there. If you chose this option, please post on my talk page and tell me your Youtube username so that I can confirm eligibility.