Welcome to Robot Wars Wiki!Edit
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contribution to the User:PenDragonStudios page! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please familiarise yourself with Robot Wars Wiki Policies - These are found in the sidebar, or under Category:Policy. These are the law around here, so you would do well not to break them.
- Bored? The Job List has the list of ongoing projects to help with, as well as pages badly in need of edits.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Image names Edit
Hi ToonRaiderStudios. Thank you for uploading those images of Rot Box/Bang; very kindly appreciated. A word on image names, however; please make sure that any images you upload in the future are properly named as stated in our Images policy. Other than that, great job! VulcansHowl 15:39, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
Got it! Sorry bout that, That's a new rule since the last time i was on here. (like 2012 when i was in elementary). I'll make sure that happens! ToonRaiderStudios (talk) 20:02, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
- To display your signature, simply press the signature button or type in four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your talk/forum page posts. Hope this helps. :) VulcansHowl 19:54, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
On Xylon's page, you were inquiring as to how to get the thumbnail onto the other side. Personally, I think the thumbnail is fine where it is, which is why I didn't try to change it. But, for future reference (since we do have a right-left-right-left set-up), all you need to do is add the word "left" to the set up.
For example, to add Xylon's picture, you wrote...
- File:Xylon EW2.png|thumb|220x220px|Xylon, driving up the wedge of Buzz
To put it on the left side, you'd write it as...
- File:Xylon EW2.png|thumb|left|220x220px|Xylon, driving up the wedge of Buzz
- And as it hasn't been said yet, thanks for adding so many Extreme Warriors images, which we've needed for a while. It would be even better if you could crop the black borders out of screenshots, but these contributions have helped a lot. TOAST 15:16, October 10, 2017 (UTC)
Reminder on image names Edit
Hey Toon, thanks for the World Series image for Team Hurtz, but I'm just giving you a friendly reminder about the name of the image. Renaming it to something like Team Hurtz World Series would be much better than a gigantic random number. Cheers. Raz3r(talk) 17:54, December 31, 2017 (UTC)
Hi there, thanks for the misc edits you've made to various US competitor pages! I saw you were struggling with slideshows, so I'll show you what to do - it might even get you within touching distance of the 300 edits you need to take part in the Arena Forums!
If you're using Visual Editor on Wikia, then you'll probably want to swap to classic editor for this. The one with a bit of HTML here and there, but not too difficult to use. Here's the coding for the Dynamite slideshow I just put on the real article:
Dynamite Nickelodeon Pits.png|Dynamite at the pits during Nickelodeon Robot Wars
20200305 211746.jpg|The 2001 version of Dynamite making a cameo appearance in Dutch Series 1
The top and bottom lines are a simple copy/paste job, while the middle is simply Image name|Caption.
Image Duplicates Edit
Please don't upload duplicate images. It's very messy and quite pointless when the images are already there. And if you are "remaking" the image, please overwrite the image instead. I may have to revert a lot of these images because, whilst bigger, some are more pixalated and don't look as good. Thank you. Diotoir the son of nemesis (talk) 06:45, March 12, 2020 (UTC)